BMW ,ISIS ,ICOM ,ABC ,MB ,
STAR ,xentry ,Allscanner ,
toyota ,HONDA ,GNA60 ,
SCN ,coding ,VIDA ,DICE ,
GM ,MDI ,passthru ,volvo ,
ford ,vcm ,tech2 ,duty ,key ,
techstream ,card ,auto ,
diagnostic ,tools ,code ,
scanner ,heavy ,HINO ,
diagnostict ,cummins ,
nissan ,caterpillar ,duty ,
VOLVO ,heavy ,software ,
ecu ,chip ,tunning ,obd2 ,
airbag ,universal diagnostic
BARTEC complete Tire Pressure Resetting Monitor Tool Kit WITH software and USB cables to print from your computer!!!
NO CHEAPER PRICE! Compare this tool and update costs to the most popular tools on the market. Including OTC, TIPS, KPST, SNAP-ON! You will find you can have BETTER coverage, AND save hundreds of dollars!
The BARTEC Wheelrite Tech300 Service tool has two primary functions: Diagnostic & Programming. This Tire Pressure Monitor TPMS RESET TOOL Includes 2008 model year coverage!
Prior to servicing the vehicle, the Wheelrite Tech 300 is used to confirm that the wheel sensors are functioning properly. The Wheelrite Tech300 decodes every sensor it activates and verifies sensor activation by audible and visual display. The operator may also verify by downloading a report. The Wheelrite tools are the only tools that provide the Audit feature that can output a report.
Once the car is in “learn mode,” you can begin the programming sequence.
The Wheelrite Tech 300 works with the following sensors: Schrader, Siemens, Lear, Beru, TRW, Pacific, Ford and Chrysler corporation brand sensors. Special features of the The Wheelrite Tech300 Service tool include: output to PC via AUDIT MODE (sensor data output to PC), upgrade without special devices or cables.
• Decodes actual sensor data and provides visual/audio response of properly functioning TPM sensor.
• Activates sensors using 125kHz
• Receives both 315 & 433.92 MHz signals in both Modulated and Continuous wave patterns.
• Decodes actual sensor data and provides visual response of properly functioning TPM sensor.
• The Wheelrite TECH300 will not be fooled by other UHF signals.
• Gives sensor type and description plus battery status of TPM.
• Pre-selection process allows for fast activations and diagnostics.
• Print feature via USB: TPM manufacturer, TPM ID, sensor protocol, sensor frequency and battery status, tire pressure and temperature. USB cable allows the tool to be connected to ANY computer, with NO special software. Print and view ALL the critical information that can be transmitted from the TPMS system!
• Software designed to sensor specifications.
• Ability to output sensor data via USB to PC for printing reports.
• Lightweight and compact.
• Visual Response of TPM Functioning
• Dual Button Interface & LED Output
• Programmable via USB connection.
• Software upgrades free through web site subscription.
• 1 year free web site subscription.
• FCC Approved
First year of Web Access is Free!
Thereafter, web access is a $25.00 annual subscription.
• Wheelrite Tech300 Service tool
• Standard USB cable for software upgrade
• Magnet (for older model TPM sensors)
• Protective rubber boot
• User guide with look up table
• 9 volt battery
• Molded carrying case.
• 1-year update subscription (each additional year is currently $25)
• Drivers for updating tool